There are three subsidy projects.
- (1) Subsidies for local sports facility maintenance
- Maintaining clubhouses, turfing the grounds, maintaining sports facilities, etc.
- (2) Subsidies for comprehensive community sports club activities
- Establishing and running comprehensive community sports clubs
- (3) Subsidies for sport organization activities
- Holding sports classes, sports competitions, etc., training and deploying sports instructors
Research, providing sports information, operating minibuses
Read about the latest grants in the bimonthly email newsletter published by the Japan Sport Association.
Feel free to use them.